DDS3666 series sigle-phase electronic type watt-hour meter adopts the advanced SMT process and solid state intergrate circuit technology of ultra-low power consumption, it is used to measure the active electric energy of single-phase AC 50Hz, all technical indexes are in conformity with GB/T17215.321-2008 Electric metering equipment(a.c)- Particular requirement -Part21:Static meters for active energy(classes 1 and 2) and DL/T 6451997 Multi-function watt-hour meter communication protocol on single-phase static watt-hour meter
- Class 1 accuracy
- Designed and manufactured in state of art ISO 9001 : 2008
- Robustly designed with quality components to provide accurate data over the years.
- Highly stable. Almost no drift over time.
- Rapid line voltage or load fluctuations do not affect accuracy
- Energy registration error less than 1% over a wide Input voltage range of 165V to 275V
- Advanced Anti Tamper capabilities
- Neutral missing design
- Variety of downloading options available like – Optical, IRDA, Hardwired RS – 232
- 6 digit/Register or LCD Display with optical backlight